Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Melanie and Aaron's Wedding. Draper, UT Temple

wmAaronMelWed-0175 So even though this gorgeous couple have already seen all of their pictures forever ago, I am finally getting back into business with posting my fabulous weddings of 2010! This wedding was back in January . . . yes I’m a slacker. And we were f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. But they were totally and completely AWESOME! And I got to take my first pictures at the Draper, UT temple! Lately, I have had such a craving to do pictures of couples at new spots, and so I was excited to do it here:

wmAaronMelWed-0007 (3)

You know what I absolutely ADORE about Melanie and Aaron? They allow their complete and utter happiness shine off their radiant faces, which makes me thrilled! Their smiles and laughs are totally contagious and it just makes me happy to be around them! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this wedding! Ok, on to pictures . . .

wmAaronMelWed-0009b

wmAaronMelWed-0018

wmAaronMelWed-0034

wmAaronMelWed-0042edit2

wmAaronMelWed-0066

Ah. . .I totally love Grandpa pictures.

wmAaronMelWed-0073crop How AWESOME is this? Melanie is an identical twin!!! Actually I knew her sister like forever ago at my work when I first started dating my hubby. I haven’t seen her forever, but I was totally thrilled that she referred me to her sister. Well we just HAD to get some cute sister picts!

wmAaronMelWed-0119

wmAaronMelWed-0125 Aren’t they both just totally gorgeous??

wmAaronMelWed-0127

wmAaronMelWed-0180

wmAaronMelWed-0190

wmAaronMelWed-0191

wmAaronMelWed-0197

wmAaronMelWed-0200

wmAaronMelWed-0203bw

wmAaronMelWed-0209CTEx

wmAaronMelWed-0210

wmAaronMelWed-0221

wmAaronMelWed-0230

wmAaronMelWed-0255

wmAaronMelWed-0265

wmAaronMelWed-0275

wmAaronMelWed-0298As I was taking this ring picture, I looked over to see them cuddling and standing on the vent trying to get the warm air coming out. I wasn’t quick enough to get that picture, but I did get the picture of him trying to help her get off of it and back on the sidewalk. Too cute :)

AaronMelWed-0296

wmAaronMelWed-0573

I actually REALLY loved their cake topper

wmAaronMelWed-0359

wmAaronMelWed-0440bw

wmAaronMelWed-0452

wmAaronMelWed-0454

wmAaronMelWed-0461

wmAaronMelWed-0464

wmAaronMelWed-0470

wmAaronMelWed-0539

wmAaronMelWed-0564

Thank you so much Aaron and Melanie for having me be a part of your awesome day! You were definitely troopers in the freezing cold, so thanks!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, wow, kazowie! You did an amazing job with these! I love Melanie and these pictures are totally her! You are an amazing photographer!

andreaKphotography said...

They do look like a fun couple! Beautiful pictures as always Angela!!