Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just starting . . .

My love for photography began many years ago, but until the recent birth of my son, Caleb, I have now begun fulfilling my dreams with photography!

Ever since his birth, we've realized that Caleb is just like his daddy: he has an expression for everything! I then started trying to capture all of them! He has been so much fun! I feel like so many other moms and just wish I could put life on pause and capture every moment (except probably the fussy moments: but even those moments are memorable and precious too in their own way :) He is now 3 1/2 months old, and continuing to grow rapidly!




I am just starting to get into photography, and would love to take pictures of your babies, children, families, weddings, or you! Just let me know!

No comments: