Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Toree


Yep I can't sleep right now . . . probably because I just finished a newborn session and I can't get the pictures out of my head so I can sleep . . . so I just decided to hurry and post my favs of this session! By the way . . . I LOVE doing newborn sessions! Newborns are so sweet and peaceful.
Baby Toree was such a good baby! She slept really good for me at the beginning, and let me put her in all sorts of fun positions! Then she woke up in the middle, so we got some pictures of her beautiful eyes. She is 12 days old here, so tiny! I guess any baby seems tiny to me right now because Caleb is just growing so big!
Hopefully Toree's parents will LOVE the pictures!

We caught the smile just in time!


Gotta love that cute bow! Of course it's almost as big as her head! I loved it though!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Angela, I love them! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Proud Grandma here...they are so precious! Thanks for sharing!!
Mom from Idaho