Saturday, April 19, 2008

"Trash the Dress" in St. George!

Rock climbing bride!



She had lots of fun hiking around in a wedding dress!

They were getting cat-calls from a passing car of guys shouting, "Kiss her! Kiss her!"










My sister was such a sport to model for me (twice during the vacation!), and let me have fun with photographing in this new location. She's been married for over 2 years, but still makes a very beautiful bride! Randy was awesome to model too! I think they secretly had lots of fun acting like newly weds again :)

Here is what I call a "Trash the Dress" photo session. The dress doesn't really get "trashed," but I'm sure it's in need of a dry cleaning. What we do for beautiful pictures . . .

This is the more 'artsy' side of my photography, and I kinda like the feel of the pictures. Unfortunately, the location is in St. George so it's not as close of a drive as I wish it were (or else I'd probably use it a lot).

Enjoy the pictures! I had lots of fun taking them!

No comments: