Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sneak Peek - Love: Jenny & Brandon


This is my dear friend, Jenny who is finally engaged to an awesome guy! I am so excited for her and had a blast doing their engagements about a week ago. This is like the girlfriend I had in highschool, where we both would dress up in our prom dresses just for fun, take pictures, and talk and giggle about our future husbands, wondering where they were, what they'd be like, when we'd meet them, etc. It was so fun and we have awesome memories of it! Well I found my prince charming just over 2 years ago, and finally Jenny has found her prince! And Brandon couldn't be more perfect for her!

This picture just stood out to me because of how peaceful, happy, and in love they both look. I am just so excited for Jenny and Brandon and can't wait to photograph their spring wedding in a few months.

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Yeah!!! I love Jennny and can't wait to see more pictures. She looks beautiful.

Carrie said...

Great pic Angela! Love the color combination too! As always, can't wait to see more!

Stan said...

Jenny is so beautiful. It is fun to have her pose now for the real thing. I love the pink and the dreamy look in her eyes. Can't wait to see more