Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Raining Adorable Babies!

Over the past week, I've had the awesome opportunity to photograph 2 adorable newborns! The first baby just happens to be my brand new nephew who I just photographed this morning. He was exactly one week old (the perfect age!). He was so sleepy and perfect. Welcome Baby Adam.

This next beautiful baby came to me at 2 1/2 weeks. We learned by the second photo session, that she loves sleeping in the morning best (don't we all?). Welcome, Sweet Baby Maddison.


This time of year is one of those busy times for newborns! During those first 2 weeks, it is such a magical time to capture your baby. If you or someone you know is having a baby soon, I would love to photograph your sweet baby.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stan said...

Beautiful babies. I love their comfy positions. Those blankets look inviting. Great job!

Henderson Family said...

Those pictures are absolutely precious. I love how you have the first one positioned. They are both so cute.

Carrie said...

Beautiful! I just love precious newborns!