Monday, March 2, 2009

2 For Tonight . . .


Wow, well this weekend I got hit with the start of a very busy season ahead of me! I think I've been taking things at a nice slower pace recently, but now will need to speeeeeed up! I have some great brides and grooms lined up to work with, and I'm very excited. I hope I can keep up with this blog thing. Lately, I find it much easier to just use the time to finish the editing and return to my customers vs. using the couple hours to blog the pictures. But I'll try to get semi-caught up, or else I'll just need to be more choosy about the pictures I use as sneak peeks (that's soooo hard for me! How do you use 1 picture to define an entire evening of fun photography? I don't know . . .)
Well enjoy these two sneak peeks tonight. I love the different emotions I feel from looking at them.

Happy March!

(Oh yeah, for those of you interested to know, March is currently booked up. April has limited spots already, so I am primarily booking for May now. But I do sometimes make exceptions for newborns and brides if I can, but you'd need to call very soon!)

Have a great day! (or night for me as I am very tired and ready for sleep :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!! Especially with the groom holding the bouquet! Incredible yet again my friend!

Stan said...

I love the blue door. I love their expression with her foot turned up. The snow bride is gorgeous too. You have a way of capturing the moments. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I hope you can still post photo blogs! I so look forward to them! You inspire me to look at every little thing in life from a different angle!

Don't stop the photo blogging!! PLEASE!!!

:-D

Unknown said...

Angela, you captured some incredible shots during our groomal session. Several people from the wedding commented on how unique and beautiful the slideshow looked.
I appreciate how fun and professional you were while shooting the wedding/luncheon.

You're the BOMB and so talented!!!