Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sam & Reagan Engagements


These two were so much fun! It was so great because Reagan was the one to pick the locations that we went to so that it was exactly what she wanted. I had so much fun hanging out with these two!


They had so many cute romantic kissing pictures: I just had to share a few.




We stumbled across this way cool blue house!! And lucky enough, Reagan had brought some fun red pants and red shoes! It worked just perfectly! Here's just a few of my favs from the blue house:

My personal fav :)













And this next house is the colors of their wedding! How lucky were we?


Yep, there really were a BUNCH of awesome picts that I loved from their session, but I decided to just post a few of my favs. I hope you enjoyed them! I'm now off to do a few more engagements this week! Stay tuned for more cute loveness!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Great job Ang. I love the locations, she did a great job picking them out!!!

Stan said...

I totally loved the house theme. The moments were priceless in this shoot. The colors were spectacular.

Suzanne Plant said...

The picture through the window is awesome! I've been dying to try something like that and you pulled it off great!