Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Families and Babies

Ok, so I'm catching up here. Just posting several for each of the families I've done in the past month or so. This first family I know through their oldest daughter who I went to high school with. It's been fun to see their family grow. Also we did these pictures mainly for their dad's new campaign. He's in the State Legislature and wanted pictures of his family as well as himself at the Capitol.
Here are a few of my favs


Also we did a very mini-session for one of their daughters who is graduating from high school this year.




Ok, so this next one is of my awesome friend who I went to high school with and also was on the basketball team with! She's putting in her mission papers soon! Yeah Amber!


Just a few of the portraits of the other kids. Isn't she just gorgeous!!!








Sister Attack!




Boys vs. Girls


Another cute family and a 7 week old baby. I posted one of my very favs of Baby Brad on my sneak peeks just a couple posts ago.

Gorgeous girl!




Loved this next one:


And this is another newborn who I did a while back now (back in February I believe). Baby Maddison and her parents are just beautiful!






Hope you all enjoyed seeing a few more than just sneek peeks of what I've been working on lately. Now we just have a BUNCH of Engagements coming up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, these are stunning! I feel like a broken record when I comment on your images... ha ha ha!

"Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning..." But it's true! Every time!

Stan said...

So much fun and such diversity. Love Mom