Monday, March 23, 2009

What I've been up to this week . . .


Wow, it's been a busy, yet awesome photography week! Can I just tell you all how much I love the couples/brides that I've been working with lately? LOVE THEM! They all are so up for anything and put so much trust in all my crazy ideas 'cuz they know it's worth it for the picture! Of course the ones I'm showing now aren't too crazy, just the ones that make me go "Aww." I guess I'm in that kind of a mood today as I'm listening to the Walk to Remember soundtrack. I forgot how much I loved the music.
Any ways, after two engagement sessions and a bridal shoot, I've got to start cranking down and getting caught up again. One more engagement session left this month . . . then begins the bridal month. It all seems to come in waves, but I'm definitely looking forward to the warmer weather coming up, and Spring!!! I'm definitely ready for the green to start coming through again in my pictures.
Well I'll stop rambling and let you all enjoy these couple different teasers!




Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Angela- You do such a great job! All of the pictures are amazing and make me want to get out and take pictures! Keep up all the good work.

Henderson Family said...

I of course love your work, as always.

Stan said...

Very fun stuff. Way to go!