Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of Teasers :)

Yep, that's pretty much the point that I'm at this week: Teasers. Except for one Engagement session which I'll probably get around to posting in a few hours. At least that's my goal. I have all these fun projects to work at! I'm REALLY trying to keep up with everything, and as a result just have to post teasers at the moment. But, exciting news for my clients: I now have an online proofing site!!!! What does this mean? You get to pick out your favorites for me to edit, and it saves me time having to guess which ones will be your favorites! This way you'll also be able to see how the pictures turned out a lot sooner than usual. Any ways, more to come about that soon, but kind of exciting for me and my clients hopefully. Just testing the waters with it now.

Well more about these fabulous people that I took pictures of: the first picture just spoke to me with it's tenderness! It was a way fun couple on Saturday, and I'm so excited to be working with them more!
Next picture: Big family! The Dad is a state representative and wanted some pictures of him and his family in front of the Capitol Building. I liked how this one turned out.

Soooo funny! These kids just did this on their own when Mom & new Step-Dad kissed during the ceremony! I seriously was just cracking up!!!

Cute 7 week old baby! I couldn't believe he was so aware of me and seriously followed me with his eyes the whole time! So sweet!

More to come soon!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Way awesome pictures. I love the teasers. You're amazing!!

Carrie said...

Love all of them! Your amazing! I can't wait for you to take my brothers engagements, groomals and wedding in the next few months! I just love your work!

Stan said...

Thank you for being the kind of photographer that catches the emotion in the moment rather than a posed unnatural shot. I know you think I'm traditional but the more I see of the other the more I'm convinced that this is definitely better, Great job honey!

shandi said...

I love it! You're amazing!