Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vinylisms - A perfect Mother's Day gift!


Last summer sometime, I did my cousin's family pictures, and I was so excited to see what she finally did with some of them! My cousin, Emily, is a super talented person at making vinylisms which are the wall quotes that you can put on your wall to decorate, or you can put them on mirrors, windows, doors, cars, etc. She has designed some way neat stuff! I finally got one of the vinylisms on my wall to go along with my pictures and I love it!
Well this picture frame she bought at Roberts (and just in case you can't tell . . . the middle part is a mirror).

I thought that this would make the PERFECT Mother's Day gift! Just thought I'd share, since that's coming around the corner here.
Great job Emily! And if you want to see more of her stuff, head on over to
vinylisms.com! (on a side note . . . this design is very new and is not yet on the website, but you can specifically request it of her and she'd be happy to make you one!)

1 comment:

Stan said...

That would make a nice mother's day gift- hint hint! Love Mom