Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shandi & Greg's Engagements!

"Once upon a time, Shandi and Greg went to the same high school. Shandi's contagious, beautiful smile caught Greg's eye, and he knew she was something incredibly special. Shandi loved Greg's gentle kindness and thoughtfulness. They quickly became high-school sweethearts. Even after graduation, their feelings for one another remained."
And now here they are, after all this time, engaged to be married this May! I absolutely loved working with them! They were so fun to be around and were totally up for anything! I'm so excited to be photographing their wedding at the Manti Temple in about a month!



Way cool!









I thought this next one was pretty fun!



(and yes that was my first attempt to tell my version of their story with pictures and words! Hope it wasn't too cheesy and not too far from the truth! :)

2 comments:

shandi said...

yeah! I'm so excited! I would say that you did pretty good on the story :)

Macy said...

Angela - great pictures! Shandi - if you read this, I can't believe you are getting married! You were just in my choir class! :) Congratulations!