Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Belinda

Well since this sweety is close to a month old now, it's about time I post her picts! This is my sweet niece! She surprised all of us by coming out at 9 lbs 11 oz! And as proof as to how small my sister was while pregnant with this 9 pounder, I'm doing a combined maternity/newborn post. This maternity session was done a week before she delivered, and was a thrown together mini session at the last minute. It was actually comical to me since I was in a skirt and high heels. And for those of you who've seen me take pictures, know that it's hard for me to stay in one position at once. So it was a challenge for me, but we still got some of the shots I wanted.

Well so as I was putting the pictures together that I wanted to post, I found pairs with corresponding themes.

Pair 1: Very proud big sister!



Pair #2: Parents

Pair #3: Tender moment between sisters


Pair #4: A beautiful mother!


Pair #5: Kisses


Pair #6: Jaw Dropping



Ok so that's it! Here are a couple more of just Belinda. One of my favs is saved though for my upcoming updated website (soon! If I can find the time to update it)


3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

You make me feel so good. I just love them all. Beautiful!!! Thank you.

Stan said...

Thank you for capturing beauty at it's peak. These pictures are precious. I love the pairs. I would love John to show me how to download them onto my digital picture frame.

Carrie said...

Priceless, simply priceless. Amazing yet again.