Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys!

I have just had the cutest little boys to work with lately! So sweet! These first two, seriously made my job sooo easy and fun! Both were just full of smiles! The last picture is of my little guy. He is a happy guy, but it's hard to get him to hold still for more than two seconds in front of my camera. But after one of these sessions, I gave it a go and I at least got one really cute one of him! Well more of these cute boys coming up soon!


Oh yeah, and I've also discovered that my wood floor is actually my favorite backdrop vs. actual ones that I got. Just more natural and so flattering on skin (especially baby skin!). I'm glad my husband, John convinced me to get wood floor instead of carpet. I never knew it'd come in handy with my photography!

Well till next time . . . Have a great day!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Those are some way cute boys!!! Love it. And yes, your floor does look great.

Stan said...

Darling pictures. I absolutely love the cake one and the stripes look great on the wood floor. Caleb sure is a cutie too!

Carrie said...

Too cute for words!! Gotta love boys!!!