Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Melissa & Tyler's Engagements

Tyler walked into the room one Sunday evening. Multitudes of people all around and socializing. He didn't know he'd meet someone important this evening. Once the opening song started, his eyes slowly moved to the piano where a girl he hadn't met yet, sat at the piano. Whether it was a small voice in his head or his curious interest, he knew he should meet her when he got his chance.
Melissa was charmed by this good looking guy, but wasn't so easy to catch since she was waiting for a missionary who wouldn't be home for a couple years. But sometimes life takes us in a direction we don't expect and to meet people who will change our lives for the better. That's what Tyler came to mean to Melissa.
And here they are now! Engaged. Happy. Ready to seal their love and be together . . . forever.
Meet Tyler and Melissa!





Melissa's musical talents were evident from day one, but Tyler happens to also be musical too and loves to serenade Melissa when he gets the chance.







"Melissa and Tyler sitting in a tree: K I S S I N G!"

Don't mind me . . . I couldn't resist singing it! :)



Melissa has the sweetest laugh and smile! I loved the candids we got!



Melissa and Tyler - I'm so excited to be working with you and to get the chance to photograph your wedding in June!

Well I'm sure having fun telling all these fun engaged couples' stories. I hope I'm getting it close. I felt more connected to Melissa and Tyler as they told me their story because mine was similar to how I met my husband, except I wasn't playing the piano.

Any ways, more fun stuff to come soon! Let me know what you think!

10 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Angela- I love these!! They are all gorgeous photos. My 2 favs are the one in the tree and the fire hydrant. They will love every one!! I just took my first bridals, you will have to let me know what you think. Andrea

Henderson Family said...

Really cute pictures. I love the cool building that is the background in the first picture.

Macy said...

Beautiful job, Angela. I love when one of your blog posts pop up and it's a former student. I always enjoy seeing your work, but that makes it even more fun for me!

The Eresuma Family said...

So great to meet you last week! The tree picture is amazing! Love it! I'm enjoying your photos on your website! Nice work!!

Bethie Ann said...

I love these! I'm so excited for Mel and Tyler! They are so cute together.... I was probably leading the music at that first meeting and watching them grow, helping melissa through everything, and now seeing how happy they are....All I have to say is Angela, you've done a great job of capturing their cute relationship!

Carrie said...

Beautiful! And I LOVE her red shoes!

Stan said...

These are beautiful. i love Melissa's expressions in all the pictures. I love the wall, the tree, and all their poses.

Suzanne Plant said...

You have a really good eye and are so creative! Love the first one. The colors are awesome!

Melissa said...

Angela, WOW! You are sooo sweet, talented, and I love how you told our story. And reading everyone else's comments made me get all teary eyed! Thank you so much Angela, you are the best photographer ever. I can't wait for you to do our wedding too, I'm sure you'll capture every moment perfectly. :)

Janae said...

Ohhh, where did you take these!?! LOVE the location, LOVE the pictures!