Friday, April 3, 2009

Girls: Sugar & Spice

This first picture is of one of the best little sleepers and most flexible newborns I've had so far! We were excited though to get this perfect little smile of hers with those adorable dimples! At one week old (the perfect age for newborn pictures), we got some really fun images that I'm excited to share later!

The next two little girls were fun to work with too. This next little sweety is a cute 2 month old. I love her expression in this picture. So innocent . . . :)


Haha! This next one was just too cute of a candid, not to post! So often I post all the cute, happy pictures, but sometimes it's fun to see some of the candids that come along with trying to get a 2 year old to cooperate and get her picture taken! My little guy sometimes gives really funny/sad pouty faces too, and I always regretted never catching it on camera, it's just always so unexpected! Well we caught this cutie's pouty face just in time before Daddy came to cheer her up!

Honestly, this little cute 2 year old was sooo well behaved, we had lots of time playing together, and we got so many cute ones of her and I'm excited to share later. We even became friends! She's also a very cute big sister now!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Those are adorable pictures. I love the blonde hair and cute dimples on the first baby and the adorable expressions on the other two. Cute matching outfits.

David and Audrey said...

Thanks Angela! You take beautiful pictures! We can't wait to see the rest!

Stan said...

How did you get a 1 week old to smile? Amazing! Beautiful expressions on the other 2 little sisters. They change so fast. Look at my two little girls. They are mothers now themselves.

Carrie said...

Priceless! I cannot believe that first pic! Absolutley amazing!