Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reagan's Bridals

Wow! Talk about gorgeous bride! I was so excited to do these pictures for Reagan! She is just model gorgeous, and it was way fun hanging out with her when we did these! She wanted a fruit market/Italian feel to her pictures since she did a Study Abroad over in Italy. Of course we're in Utah. Soooo not Italian, especially in March. But luckily the location worked out pretty well, and her mom brought some baskets of fruits and veggies at the last minute which gave it the final "fruit-market" feel! I loved it! Well here are a few of my favs:

Oh yeah . . . and of course this bus wasn't exactly the look we were going for, but when we saw it, both Reagan and I just thought it'd be lots of fun!

Talk about beautiful smile!


I liked this next one a lot because I feel like I can just feel the wind blowing by just looking at the picture!







Simply Beautiful!



We got a bunch of rockin' awesome close-ups of Reagan! You can tell she feels really comfortable in front of a camera. So photogenic!


Thanks so much Reagan for letting me take your Bridals! Hope you love them, and I wish you luck in your upcoming marriage in April!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

She does look beautiful and the pictures are AWESOME!!! I also really love the picture of the wind blowing, it feels so peaceful and refreshing. I love it.

Stan said...

Absolutley breath-taking. My favorite is the wind blowing too.

Carrie said...

Beautiful! I wish I look that good in pictures!