Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rob & Blythe Engagements

Rob had been waiting for this evening to arrive. The evening when he would be able to ask his sweetheart, Blythe, a very important question. Of course there was one problem . . . the ring had been delayed from showing up from the Californian jeweler. So Blythe was kept in suspense of when that important evening would arrive. When Rob asked her if she'd like to take a walk around the Tabernacle, she didn't suspect anything until she saw the roses that Rob had previously placed near the stairs of the Tabernacle. Then she knew it was the moment she'd been waiting for. The moment when she could tell Rob that she did in fact want to spend the rest of eternity with him.
Well on another special evening, we were able to return and capture their love in a special way. The only way that can freeze that moment in time. The looks of love and adoration given to one another are priceless.






Haha! Yeah loved this one!









Something a little different.

Wow, isn't Blythe just absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Her look and aura is so classic and beautiful!

I loved this last one for some reason. Just tender :)

6 comments:

Stan said...

These are so classy. I love the tree one with the heart on the tree (I'm sure you photoshopped that in right?) My second fav is the double take kissing by the door & blowing kisses. So cute.

Melissa Sue said...

Ahhh! You do amazing work! I absolutely love the close-up with just one of her eyes showing...its beautiful! Yes, it was great meeting you at the workshop last night. I hope to keep in touch!

Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! Love it.

Janae said...

You have a very fun style of work! I love it! I really have liked the changes I made to my print policy. It has been a good move for me. You will have to let me know how lightroom is working for you! Glad I got to meet you!

Carrie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL!! Especially the one with just one eye showing. BEAUTIFUL!!! Of course I am a bit biased due to the fact that this is my brother and soon to be sister in law! Love them both to pieces!! Thanks for the sweet post. I am SO glad your their photographer!

andreaKphotography said...

WOW! Angela you take amazing photos!! It was so good to meet you last night. I hope to see you soon at a photoswalk. (www.photowalkingutah.com) If you ever want a free 2nd shooter at a wedding I would love the experiance :) Andrea.