Thursday, September 17, 2009

Her + Him

Yep, this first one . . . one of my favs!!! And yes it was lightly raining on us with this first picture.

Wow has it really been 2 weeks?? So sorry . . . blogging hasn't been my top priority, but I have lots to share with you all.

Though I couldn't wait another day to show you this new beautiful couple that we're working with! We had a blast last night hanging out with them! Their happiness is so contagious!

Can't wait to photograph their wedding this November!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

P.S. John wants to let you all know that he actually finally posted some on his blog too! Check those out and leave him some comment love! :) Click here.

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Other than the adorable chubby face in your last post, I think that top picture of that couple standing in the wheat field is one of my all time favorites!!! Gorgeous!!!

Melissa Sue said...

Oh my goodness! I am absolutely in love with that first photo! You got the lighting just right. And the couple is gorgeous!

andreaKphotography said...

okay- That first picture is CRAZY AMAZING!!! Love, love, love it!! Beautiful Angela.

Britanee Walker said...

that 1st picture is BEAUTIFUL and absolutely AMAZING! you're fantastic!

Carrie said...

Your simply amazing! LOVE them all!

Stan said...

I don't know how you do it. The lighting is absolutely stunning. You sure have an eye for just the perfect lighting, backdrop and angle. It sure makes the picture more breath-taking when the couple is beautiful also.