Friday, August 28, 2009

For my sister . . .

My too cute, adorable, sweet, happy niece! One day all of my stuff was out, and they came over for me to babysit them. Since I was already in the "zone," I did a very mini mini session of my cute niece! But even with a less than 10 minute session, baby and I got some cute ones for mommy . . . Enjoy Brittney, who happens to be my best commenter on this blog and one of my great supporters! Love ya!






Lizard tongue!!

Have a happy, silly, fun day!!! :)

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

That truly is the cutest face I have EVER seen. I can't wait for those pictures!!! I am giddy with excitement!!!

Kim said...

Those are so cute!! Great faces to capture in less than 10 minutes.

Britanee Walker said...

those are so adorable!! she's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! She's such a stinkin' cutie! Great shots, as always... :-)

Stan said...

I was wondering why you called this post "for my sister". I seriously didn't even recognize Belinda. Those are some gorgeous, adorable, beautiful, cute, amazing pictures of my little girl. She has change so much in just a week. I think her eyes are going to be brown, maybe dark green.

Unknown said...

What an angel!!!! Angela - you are amazing!!! I love that face!!