Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One-a-day teasers

Hello everyone!! I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth the past couple weeks! Trust me . . . I've been anxiously busy taking pictures, etc. but at the same time trying to fight a horrible eye infection, which I was sure was allergies for a good ten days --- but I was wrong and am now on the mend thankfully! Also my almost two year old had to trip over his two feet and crack his tooth really bad. We're still figuring that one out!
Any ways, so life has been very busy!! But I do have lots of fun pictures that I should have already posted, but haven't. I'm attempting to post one picture each day this week from the past sessions that I'm missed out on.

Today's picture is of a family session I did last week. I really like this artsy look for family sessions, and so I share this one!

Wow, is summer almost gone??? Go do something fun with your family and enjoy this last month of summer warmth if you can!
Till tomorrow . . .

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I love the setting. AWESOME!!!

Stan said...

That is really beautiful. Where is this place? It is awesome.