Friday, July 31, 2009

Yep I'm a little biased . . .


I think this kid is the cutest EVER!
But what can I say? I'm a Mom! It's part of the job ;)

But seriously, how could not look at that sweet face and not want to squeeze those precious cheeks?

One of these days I'll actually get around to doing another session with my little guy. For now I just cling to the few seconds he'll hold still for me while I have my camera out. It just so happens that he was tired and he's actually sitting in my husband's lap --- that's the only way he didn't escape! Of course he still refuses to look at that big black camera . . . but you all should know me by now . . . most of the time I prefer that! It seems to truly capture the person.

I am so wishing to enlarge this one and put it on a yummy canvas print . . . find more space on my wall . . .

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Stan said...

That is one precious little guy. The look on his face says "I'm tired and about ready to zone out"

Henderson Family said...

He certainly is cute!!! I must be biased too, cause I have the cutest nephew EVER!!!