Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tickle Monster :) --- Personal

Yep, this month has been crazy busy. I didn't realize that 2 family reunions would take so much out of me, and I didn't realize that I'd have so much fun that I didn't want to come back to reality. But yes I'm back to catch up with a lot of sessions. There are 2 fun weddings to blog soon, along with a bridal session, engagement session, and any other session that I realize got slipped through the cracks. Check back later this week for lots of great stuff!

Since I am still basking in the glow of spending so much time with family lately, I wanted to share a picture that I finally got of my family that I've been imagining for over a year now. I took one similar, and I wanted one of my family sooo badly. After taking some pictures of my husband's family. I decided to hand my camera over and give it a try. Thanks Teresa, my sis-in-law, for capturing this moment!

I seriously am the ultimate Tickle Monster Mom!!! . . . . . All the time!!! :)

I seriously prefer these kinds of pictures over traditional ones any day!!! . . . . but that's just me!

This picture just really captures my family! Any spare minute I have with my baby, I am chasing him around the house, wiggling my fingers, capturing him squeeling in delight, and tickling him until he can't stand it anymore! Nothing could give me any more pleasure than hearing those giggles and seeing that ear to ear grin. I've taken mental pictures of that moment many times. Those are some of my happiest times as a mom.

Thanks for letting me share! And thanks for being patient with me as I was taking time off to create some of my own memories with my family. I hope each of you are having a memorable summer and showing lots of love to those who are special in your life.

4 comments:

John Liddle said...

You definitely are the Tickle Monster! :) I'm sure Caleb loves it though.

Henderson Family said...

That really is an awesome picture of your fam. So precious!!!

Stan said...

That is an adorable picture. I wonder were you get your tickle genes from (maybe your dad)? You certainly are a wonderful mother. Caleb & John are lucky to have you. You always have a smile on your face and a cheerful greeting for everyone. Thanks for being you.

Anonymous said...

Oh! fun!