Thursday, April 8, 2010

Married . . . just a peek

These two are now married! In some ways, the weather was less predictable on their wedding day vs. their groomal session, but like I predicted, they were tremendously happy and we were able to get some really beautiful moments around the temple which they were married in. It was still bitter cold, and somehow I ended up catching some head cold, and since then I'm just starting to get over it (which is why I've been slacking at blogging), but not even that deterred me from fully enjoying their beautiful (yet cold) day! This happens to be my favorite temple. The angles and lighting always seems to be perfect, but it also maybe has something to do with the fact that I got married here as well . . . . both of those reasons put together makes for my favorite :)

Any ways, I have LOTS of fun sessions to share with you coming up (including a fun engagement session from last night). Have a fabulous day and enjoy the nice weather this weekend!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

You caught a blissfully happy look. What a darling couple.