Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sarah and Adam’s Wedding!

SarahAdamWed0360SarahAdamWed0009  To describe this wedding day as wonderful would be an understatement. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day for my dear friend Sarah and her new husband, Adam! It’s about time I got this amazing May wedding up on this blog!!! I seriously fell in love with these images the very day I took them, but due to way too much going on this summer, I was forced to neglect this blog post until now. Sarah and Adam are seriously rock stars with their patience for this post! Hope you all love these images!

SarahAdamWed0026 SarahAdamWed0039 SarahAdamWed0099 SarahAdamWed0109 An old roommate thing. With a fun little twist with most of their new roommates :)

SarahAdamWed0136

SarahAdamWed0189  SarahAdamWed0247 SarahAdamWed0252SarahAdamWed0256   SarahAdamWed0273sepia SarahAdamWed0316SarahAdamWed0304 SarahAdamWed0313

These next two images were taken at their special spot where Adam originally asked Sarah to be his . . . forever.

    SarahAdamWed0370bw    

Beautiful beautiful Sarah!

SarahAdamWed0356sepia

SarahAdamWed0416

I sort of really like this next one :) and yes they are purposely out of focus (in case you were wondering)

SarahAdamWed0413fadedtex

Now for their reception, let me just say this . . .I have NEVER seen a line so long as well as as many friends and family there to support these two in their new life together. The line was wrapped around the entire room (and probably into the hallway) for pretty much the entire evening. It was hard to even take a break for dancing and cake cutting (of course we managed eventually). Let’s just say that Adam and Sarah are two very popular individuals, but I was never surprised by that. . . if you know them, you’d know that they are two of the most kind loving people ever and would want to show up at their reception too if they’d invited you :)

Soooo  . . .what did I do to kill some time (after all the other shots)? I found the cute little tikes whom were in the line, and surprisingly they found me too without me saying a word. I guess I have a friendly face that they want to smile at . . . well most of the time ;)

SarahAdamWed0545

SarahAdamWed0486bw SarahAdamWed0542bw  We’ll end with a few more favorite shots I have at the end. Sarah being her wonderful funny self before cake cutting :)SarahAdamWed0558SarahAdamWed0635bw SarahAdamWed0677sepia SarahAdamWed0683sepia You two are seriously so wonderful! I’m so happy for you and your new marriage! Thanks for letting me capture your perfectly wonderful day :)

And thanks to my blog readers who have stuck around after so long. I am determined to no longer neglect this blog as much because there are way too many beautiful couples and people whom I need to share their pictures with you. Thanks for being awesome everyone!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Gorgeous!!! Love ya Sarah!!!

Carrie said...

YOu did it yet again, Angela! Stunnig pictures of a beautiful bride and groom! I especially love the one with the tulips in the forefront! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS pictures!

Tawny said...

AMAZING POST ANGELA! I love all these images. You are so talented. I hope you've had a good summer. I don't comment very often, but I always think positive thoughts about your work. Well done, as always! Thanks for capturing their day. I can't wait to see the rest. :)