Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Published Engagement Session!

UtahBrideBlog_Ad_preview-300x199

A couple months ago (I know I’m behind on everything lately), I was published on the Utah Bride Blog!!! I was incredibly thrilled when they loved the school bus  portion of the engagement session I did for Mercedes and TJ. I seriously love the Utah Bride Blog and highly recommend any bride or vendor to check out their blog because it is full of hot new trends, tons of ideas, vendors, styles, etc. They publish a wide variety of types of weddings which are usually the very best and more unique ideas out there for Utah weddings. I love checking out their site and know you will too!

Here’s the direct link to the post of mine that they published.

Here’s a direct link to their blog so you can check out everything else and get lots of ideas.

3 comments:

Melissa Sue said...

Congratulations Angela! That was a beautiful engagement session!

The Lloyd Family said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

Stan said...

Your famous. This bride did an awesome job with her choice of clothing. The pictures are adorable, no wonder they loved them so much.