Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reigan 2011 Senior

Reigan_0471

Check out this awesome 2011 Senior!!! I was totally excited and thrilled to work with Reigan when her family and her came down in town for the wedding of her cousin (this great couple), and I had the pleasure to photograph her senior pictures! Like her cousin, she has fabulous style, and nothing makes me more happy than a subject who knows how to rock it out!

Enjoy some of my favorite pictures we got:

Reigan_0208 Reigan_0238 Reigan_0100LOVE the bold color here!

Reigan_0093 Reigan_0065 Seriously, Reigan has the most contagious smile and laugh! And talk about beautiful!

Reigan_0319 Reigan_0444 Reigan_0550 Reigan_0462crop Reigan_0566ctex

One of my favs:

Reigan_0606Cool Reigan_0612

Thanks so much Reigan for the fun evening of lots of laughs and picture awesomeness! Good luck this coming year, and have a total blast!

2 comments:

Stan said...

Oh my goodness, these are totally awesome. I love every single one. Her clothes were fabulous. I love the setting, the lighting, the photographer, the subject, the poses. All are amazing. You rock!

Anonymous said...

I agree! These are FANTASTIC! :-) There wasn't one thing I didn't like. And I'm so excited to see a new post! :-) I love your work, keep it up!