Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Missing in Action

Did you wonder why I haven’t been gracing this blog very much this entire summer? Ok besides the fact that I actually have been SUPER busy shooting weddings, portraits, and more weddings!?

Well there has been a good reason all along. And I’m excited to finally share it more publically:

9-22-10_0015

Yes don’t be fooled by the size, because there IS something growing in there. Believe me, I am one cramped woman with a 20 week old baby growing in there!

This summer I’ve been as busy as ever, but had to be sick at the same time :( boo. Yep this baby’s pregnancy has been ten times harder for me than with my first little guy. I saved all of my extra energy for all of those wonderful weddings, but editing and blogging slacked dearly as all I wanted to do when I was home was sleep or watch movies to pass the awful nausea hitting me constantly. But it’s really all been worth it. We’ve waited and prayed hard for this little bean to join our family, and so it makes it all worth it :)

Thank heavens for self timers and tripods, or else I wouldn’t have been able to get these shots today. Caleb really is thrilled, he was just entranced by the red blinking light.  9-22-10_0018ctex  9-22-10_0029bw

THANK YOU to all of my wonderful clients this summer and fall who have been more than patient waiting for their pictures which have taken way longer than expected due to this pregnancy whose timing was obviously unpredictable as well as how I’d take it this time around. You all have been so wonderful and I couldn’t thank you more from the bottom of my heart! I’m still editing like crazy and as fast as I can with this sore back and rear end, just know I haven’t forgotten you and I hope that now that things are finally slowing down (yes I was booked way out and finally have started to be able to control what is coming in), I am hoping to blog lots more to share with you all the amazing clients I’ve had the pleasure of working with this year! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

We really couldn’t be more thrilled that we are welcoming another beautiful SON the beginning of next year. Go to this post to find out how I told daddy. Yay for wonderful little boys! Seriously we can’t wait to meet him!

Thanks for letting us share the news!

1 comment:

Calli said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys!! (O: