Friday, March 28, 2008

Katty & David - Bridals

Yesterday afternoon was so fun with Katty and David! They are such a cute couple, and super fun people to be around! It was a little bit cold yesterday with a really bright sun (which is not my favorite for pictures), but they were brave and hopefully had a some fun!
I keep editing their pictures! My husband says that I'm obsessed with this whole photography thing! I do LOVE what I do!
I realized while doing these pictures yesterday, that I really need to stay flexible and in shape just for doing pictures because I get my body in the weirdest positions while trying to get the "perfect" picture! This morning I woke up totally sore and with bruises on my legs from quickly kneeling down! From taking pictures!!! Well you all know now that I'm willing to do everything possible to get the perfect picture. Don't be surprised during your session to see me in odd positions. :)
They truly are a stunning couple and hopefully will love their pictures!!!

Katty is so gorgeous!

I love this expression on her face while looking at David

This is one of my favorites! I love the feet sneaking out!

Sparkle! Sparkle!
Dancing together . . . Ahh gotta love that fun smile!



This was one of those pictures where I was stradling something to get the shot, but it was worth it!
It's springtime!!!

One thing I love about March is being able to see the white mountains up against that striking blue sky!



Thanks so much Katty and David! You both are stunning!

No comments: