Sunday, March 2, 2008

NEW WEBSITE!!!

Hey Everyone,

I have finally completed (for the most part) my new and improved website! It has my new logo, contact information, pricing, galleries, etc. It's awesome!
There are minor changes which might still be made within the next week or so, but for a while this is what it's going to be. Please refer friends and family to my site so that they can see the quality of work that I do.
Right now I am also looking for more newborn sessions, so if you know anyone expecting sometime soon, please refer them to me. Newborn pictures are priceless and are best if captured within the first three weeks to capture that "brand-new" look.
I am still trying to work up my wedding portfolio as well, so keep checking back for updated beautiful wedding pictures.

I hope you all enjoy the site! Check it out at:

www.angelamariephoto.com

Have a great day!!!!

Angela

No comments: