Monday, January 12, 2009

Marissa & Enoch - Groomal Session

Here it is . . . another awesome groomal session (but of course there are always fun pictures of the bride, herself). Marissa was absolutely stunning! She was one of those brides who just radiates beauty and goodness. It was so fun to work with her and her groom. These two are now happily married. I was sad that I wasn't available to do her wedding in December, but on that day I was in California having fun photographing Susan & Ryan's wedding! But I was so happy that Marissa decided to do a groomal session with me even though I wasn't available for their special day. It was so fun and we got TONS of awesome pictures. I was a little picture happy that day ;) But how could I not have been? Gorgeous couple, beautiful day . . . just too perfect!


These were so cute and fun. Arm wrestling with the groom ;)
















Marissa seriously rocked in front of the camera.

He's very excited if you can't tell ;)

Just a cute spontaneous moment walking to the next place

The Handsome Groom

One of my favs











This last one is one of my favs too. Just a sweet moment.

Well I hope you all enjoyed these. Let me know what you think! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Beautiful pictures as always. I love the mountains in the background.

Stan said...

I loved this session. I especially loved the arm wrestling pictures. They were dang cute

Unknown said...

Great session! Love the one of him picking her up, and the last one is my favorite.

Carrie said...

Beautiful Angela! Just stunning. I just love all of your locations. So unique.