Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kickin' Off 2009 with a Drawing!


A BIG THANK-YOU to all of my clients of 2008! Without you, I never could have progressed with my photography and my business as rapidly as I have. It is amazing to look back on all of the experiences that have led me to be where I'm at right now. I really appreciate all the support and trust my clients placed in me to capture their memories and moments. As a beginner photographer back in January 08, I only ever daydreamed about doing a wedding some day. When I got the opportunity to photograph my aunt's wedding that February, I was thrilled and set a very small goal of trying to do maybe 3 weddings in that year (and that was a huge goal for me as a begginner). In April 08, as I started accomplishing that goal qucikly, I bumped up my goal to 6 weddings. Thanks to the support from my family and new friend/clients, I was able to double that 2nd goal to over a dozen weddings in 2008! 2008 truly was a dream come true for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ok so a couple rules/notes about the drawing. Please only enter one email per family. The session will be local here in Utah county (travel fees will apply if wanted elsewhere). Printed proofs will be limited, but the CD with personal copyright release will be included.

Due to the nature of this drawing, only comments from people with google profiles are accepted.If you do not have a google profile, they are free and easy to create. If you are worried about typing out your email address, please type it as such: angelaliddle(at)gmail(dot)com

Tell friends and family! It's a drawing you won't want to miss out on! It's my way of saying thank you to all of my supporters of 2008 and a fun way of kickin' off 2009! I would love hearing from all of you! I have gotten almost 300 hits a week, so I know there are a bunch of you out there . . . Getting comments in my mailbox is such a fun thing for me and I want you to feel more comfortable sharing your comments with me! Some of my goals for 2009 are to make my blog a little more FUN, a little more ME, and a little more YOU! The only way I can do that is by hearing from you! So I thought it'd start out a little more fun . . . who doesn't like drawings for free stuff? Especially a free photo session worth between $100-$300?! Yeah! So leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win.

Happy New Year!

29 comments:

thrasherfamily said...

Angela you are doing such a great job with your photography!! You've photographed a couple of my friends from work now. Jessica Meister and Susan Lezcano, and they are both very happy with your work. I am very jealous that you can have that job to still be at home with your family alot! Anyway, you're very talented and I can't wait to see Susan and Ryan's wedding pics! I am going to enter your drawing....we would love family pics :) ambercoyote@msn.com

Stan said...

I am not officially entering your drawing because I figured that since I'm your mother I might get a break since I brought you into this world. I do wish that you could go to Hawaii with us to take pictures. I'm sure you wouldn't object right? What a good idea to have a drawing. If there was a vote I vote for Amber.

Henderson Family said...

Well, Angela I know that I am also a family member, but since I really will need family pictures twice next year I am entering your drawing, because we love you for our photographer. You really have done an amazing job this past year. I love to brag about you and look at your beautiful work, we love you and are glad that we live so close now. brittlcraft(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'm entering...not because I have any plans whatsoever of needing engagement pictures :) But, I think it would be really fun to be on the other side of the camera, for a change, doing portraits. Please please please :)

John Liddle said...

I want a free picture!

love,

John

johnsliddle at gmail dot com

Britanee Walker said...

Your work has been amazing!! I love looking at all the new posts and would love to enter your drawing-i need pictures of Rian and our little family! britaneejean@yahoo.com......or mr.bgwalker@gmail.com-whichever one works for you.

The Posh Little Princess said...

Hey Angela! Its Stacey. You are truly amazing! I can't believe how much you have accomplished in a year! You are truly a gifted Photographer! Congrats on such a great accomplishment! Love ya lots! I would love to enter your contest. theposhlittleprincess@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Hi Angela, you probably don't remember me, but I'm your nephew Roberts...friend...So, secret, I've been following your blog for about half a year, but I've been too nervous to comment because I was afraid I'd look like some creeper. But I'm not. I really adore your pictures and would *love* a shoot with you, whether I win the contest or not. But it never hurts to try! Thanks so much, and I'll be sure to comment more!
Emily
cris0943@msn.com
or
cris0943@gmail.com

Shake-N-Bake said...

I blog-stalk frequently because I love your work it is amazing! Pick me, pick me!

Tiffany
dewaltdude@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

OOOHHH!!! Pick me, Pick me!!!! I LOVE drawings!!! .... Although if I dont win, that won't stop me from booking another photo session with you in the Spring! Your AMAZING!! I'm even saving my pennies now for a photo session! But don't let that stop you from picking me!! Love ya Angela!
4valadez@comcast.net

Cami said...

Angela, you know I love your work and I love seeing all of your photos. I would definitly love to be able to win a free shoot with you. Keep up the great work.
Cami
raverlygirlATyahooDOTcom

Nick and Ashley said...

Hey Angela, I've been watching your blog for all the pictures you've taken of my bestest friend in the whole entire world, Susan and they are SO AMAZING!! She brags about you all the time! I can't wait to see all her pictures. :) Keep up the great work!

Ashley
(ashleygrotefend@Yahoo.com)

Katy said...

Angela!
The woman who has mastered the art of capturing the moment & making memories last.

I'd love to be entered!
katywadley@gmail.com

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE your photography! It would be so wonderful to win a photo session with you!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm a friend of Brittney and Randy's. I am also a photographer... and your work is very impressive. As I can't take my own pictures (okay... I could... but it's a heck of a lot of hassle) I would love, love, LOVE it if I could have you do them... even better if it were free!

So, pretty please... pick me! :-)

(edited to add)
Forgot the email!! aubrielzinga(at)gmail(dot)com

Rodela Family said...

Angela, I am officially entering your contest because I loved the family pictures you did for us and I really want you to take my Addi's 1 year pictures. Hope I win, you are a great photographer!

The Gomes Family said...

Angela you are great! I look at your site weekly, I wish I was a great as you at photography.

Natalie said...

Angela, you are becoming such a great photographer and I absolutely love looking at the pictures on your blog! Love ya.

hevnly1@gmail.com

Mills said...

Deedle! We obviously can't get enough of you, so consider me entered! You're amazing, Angela, seriously. I'm so impressed with you and all of your beautiful pictures!
4emilymiller@gmail.com

Rowbury Family said...

Angela, I love blog stalking your photo blog!!! You have photographed a couple of my friends from high school (Hayli and Moriah). I think that you are so talented. I am entering your drawing because we haven't had a family picture taken in almost a year and a half. Without winning your drawing we may not be able to afford it (my husband is in college still). Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!!!

Ashley

ashleyrowbury05(at)gmail(dot)com

Rebecca said...

Angela,

I've also followed your awesome blog and enjoyed your photography style. You have a real talent, and I'm glad to see you using it. Keep up the good work.
Love,Rebecca

P.S. Our newborn would be a fabulous addition to your blog, don't you think?

Party of Five said...

Your Pictures are great! Rebecca told me about your site. I hope I win!
wendysmith01@gmail.com

Crazy Liddle Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geneva said...

We loved the pictures you took of our family last year so why not go another round? Everyone I've shown your work to loves it! So talented! Looks like you have been very busy!

:o) Geneva

geneva_lid(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tara said...

Thank you for all the pics you've done for us! But we would love to do it again! Your'e awesome! I love looking at your website.

Crazy Liddle Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Liddle Lady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eleena Burns said...

Hi Angela! I've been wanting you to take my senior pictures for the longest time! I just haven't had the money, so it would be perfect to win. I'd have amazing pictures and get to see you again! What could be better? Hopefully I win!
Miss you!
Eleena

magic_myths_13@yahoo.com