Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happiness . . .

Today was just one of those days when I just needed some cheering up. I decided to start looking through the past 4 weddings that I have photographed during the last 2 months. I needed to see something with emotion and happiness. I absolutely love turning on my favorite music and looking at pictures which tell a story and express an emotion. I guess it's a form of escape for me. It gives me enough "me" time where I can then focus on the daily responsibilities that I have.

Upon my search for pictures with emotion, I came across these ones. There were so many more, but I wanted to keep it only one picture per wedding. These pictures were not only some of my favorites, artistically speaking, but also I believe captured the feeling of the day:

Happiness.







I hope you all have a wonderful day full of Happiness with the ones you love the most :)

3 comments:

Stan said...

These are stunning pictures. You do such a nice job. Sure love you honey!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous pictures. Seriously. I love the emotions they portray - great choices! I especially love the feeling in the last one...it's like we're intruding on a very personal moment when they're just soaking in the fact that they are now married and have forever together. Awesome!

Katy said...

These pictures gave me chills! Absolutely gorgeous! It makes me so excited for my own big day!