Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Michaelene's Bridals/Groomals

So do you remember that one day in November where it was a blizzard outside? There was only one of those days, do you remember? Well that was the day Michaelene decided to do her bridals! Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful Winter Wonderland just like it is outside now, but . . . . freezing!!! Luckily I prepared semi-well for the weather, but my dear friend Michaelene, just didn't. She knew that I'd be dragging them out in the snow, but we didn't think too hard about the shoes she wore. . . . flip flops? ;)
Well she toughed it out and we still got some great shots, and I don't think she got sick afterwards even though she was frozen.
My friend, Michaelene is so dear to me. I sure love her and had fun capturing the beautiful bride that she is! Just in case you haven't read my previous post yet on their Engagements, she is now happily married as of yesterday! She just radiated yesterday! Those blog pictures (along with 2 November weddings) will probably be coming in January as the rest of this month is sooo busy! But I just had to share her beautiful winter bridals/groomals (Thanks Robert for being patient with both Michalene and I, who are both photographers, during 2 crazy winter days!)


I thought this was a funny moment picture of the chaos during the 10 minutes of blizzard that we had doing pictures! Thanks so much Kathy & Monet, you two were so brave to come with us!

Oh and then it stopped snowing . . . . phew!



Yep, just had to show you her shoes/flip flops . . . and yes we both learned a lot from this mistake in the snow, and Michaelene was super warm for her wedding day! Cute, sassy, snow boots!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! Yeah I liked it ;)

We got a little too much sun here, but I really liked this edit with it



























Gotta love Fall and Winter all in the same picture!

Well as before, some of my really favorite pictures from this session are on my new wedding website! You have to check that out to find more! There really is something magical about winter bridal pictures! I was happy with the way they turned out!

Thanks for stopping in! Let me know what you think. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Henderson Family said...

I just love her beautiful snow pictures. She looks like a princess!!