Thursday, December 18, 2008

Leavin' for California!


Tomorrow I'll be heading to California! I wish I could say that it'll be sunny, but because I'll be in Oakland, probably not at this time of year. But one can only hope . . .

I have been waiting for Susan & Ryan's wedding for a couple months now and I am so excited! I wish I could say that I'm all ready for Christmas and that I have nothing to worry about, but we would all know that it wasn't true. But nonetheless, I am still thrilled to be photographing a wedding of a beautiful couple out of state! And my dear husband is so kind to come with me (since I paid for his ticket). It'll be lots of fun!

Anyways, the picture above is of an awesome Groomal session I did a couple weeks ago for a couple who are also getting married this Saturday. I was so glad that even though I wasn't available to do their wedding, they still wanted a groomal session with the two of them. We got some amazing pictures from their session, and I can't wait to share it with you all sometime, but it'll have to wait till after Christmas. One picture should do for now. I always love to share the pictures which just seem to speak to me.

Have a great weekend everyone! Be safe and have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, enjoy Oakland! That's my home! I wish I was going to be there this weekend, but nope, I'll be in D.C. until the day after Christmas, when I'll be back around Oakland. It might be sunny, you never know :)

Carrie said...

Have a blast in Cali! I wish I could stow away in your suitcase and visit family while you do a photo shoot! Happy travels my friend! can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!!