Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family L.

So I've had these pictures for a while now, they've already been delivered and everything, I just hadn't gotten around to blogging them yet. This is the family of the guy who did my new wedding website! They have the cutest year old twins! In the summer, Caleb & I would have fun going on walks with the twins and their mom.
As is usual for year old babies, you can never predict what their mood will be like on a specific day. They gave me cute smiles when I was just focusing on one or the other, but they refused to take a picture together! I was so sad because I had some really cute ideas, but the twins just wouldn't have it on that day. Luckily, their mom was more worried about getting good individual pictures of them, so we definitely had that covered :) The family session ended up being only 30-40 minutes long because of some tired little girls, but luckily we also got some cute candid family pictures which I think turned out pretty cute. Enjoy! See if you can tell them apart!






She's excited that she finally escaped from the family picture that we were trying to do :)



They couldn't escape while on Mom & Dad's shoulders!





My personal fav from the day!

Now just Mom & Dad time





Another fav:






Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Beautiful Angela! This family is so photogenic! The mom is georgous! Thanks for posting! I kust love looking at your blog!