Monday, December 8, 2008

Susan's Bridals

Ok, so seriously . . . I love it when I go to a bridal session to be totally surprised and shocked by what we get! I have had some of those moments lately, and absolutely love it! Susan, you rocked this session! You are so beautiful and I hope you love these pictures!
So I couldn't decide which one was my favorite of these first two. They both are so beautiful for different reasons, so I just had to share both of them!
As you'll see, Susan was amazing at the "serious/model" look! I did these bridals the same week that my wedding website went up, and I just couldn't resist putting tons of her all over it at the last minute! So check my website for some of my very favorites of Susan. These are some more of my favorites too, but just didn't make the website cut because I didn't think you'd all like to see hundreds of picts in my bridal section alone! Haha! I have just photographed too many gorgeous brides! Well enjoy!



She had the funnest shoes ever! So fun and "urban"!!!



I seriously LOVED this next picture:



She does rock the model look, but we still got some fun moments with smiles :)









Here's some fun jumping ones at the end





You are so gorgeous Susan! I had so much fun taking your bridals! So excited for your wedding next weekend in California!

Thanks for stopping in everyone! Please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the sepia/chocolate effect you put on some of these. And the jumping ones are fabulous! I also love the last one!

Carrie said...

What fun pics!! I especially loved the jumping ones at the end! Beautiful bride!