Thursday, December 11, 2008

Josh - 2009 Senior Full post

Hi Everyone! So I have been holding back these pictures until I got more caught up on editing with all the wedding stuff hitting me this season (which I'll be blogging all those projects sometime soon). This was my very first Senior session which was with my nephew. He totally rocked this sesssion! It was a freezing day, but we were all brave and so we got some cool stuff. Josh's two big things in his Senior life: his Bug and his Cello. I had sooo much fun getting creative with those ones! His bug really is so cool and he's so proud of it. I love it when Senior's bring the things they love the most. He also really likes Yo Yo Ma, which is an amazing celloist, or so I've heard. We did our own version of some unique cello pictures. More on the classy but also "cool" side. I really like the way that the pictures turned out. Here are some of my favs, enjoy!




Gotta thank Mom for getting him to laugh in this one.









The greatest part about this session, was that not only did I get to make awesome pictures, Josh actually played music on his cello! He is really an amazing celloist. Be jealous, cuz I heard some great stuff!





During the picture below, he was playing this really cool part in a song where his hands were doing some different fun stuff!

Now of course we did some of just him by himself.





Now we'll end with my fav:

Seniors of 2009!!! If you are interested in a fun session like this which is specific to you, call or email me now to book your session next year! It would be a lot of fun . . . :)
Thanks for stopping in everyone! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Stan said...

Love it, love it, love it, Now why didn't you do photography when Spencer was a Senior? Maybe we can get some cool pre-mission ones. You're amazing. I absolutely love the bug & cello pictures. The cello pics look like an album cover.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the two sepia ones of him in his bug, especially the one of his eyes in the rear view mirror. I also love the one of him playing the cello, looking off to the left (of the picture frame). Great job!