Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Michaelene & Robert's Engagements

Ok, so it's about time that I finally post these - 2 months later! This is my dear friend, Michaelene who just got married yesterday! Wow that was a whole story within itself! But yes, they are now happily married, so I've decided to finally post the pictures that I finished a while back for them.
As I am looking out my window to our now Winter Wonderland, I am missing this beautiful fall weather, but also love beautiful snow before Christmas. Anyways, it was a beautiful day! The very first picture above where they are laughing, we printed up to be an 11x14 at the reception! I LOVED it!!! Just had to share!





















And some "Date" pictures! A new idea I wanted to try out, and who better to try it out on than my friends who are always up for some fun around me?






Well some of my absolute favs from this session are on my new wedding website, so you'll have to check there in the Engagement section to see some more fun ones of these two!

Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

they're all beautiful-the engagements and bridals/groomals! I didn't know she was getting married (i guess she is now) so congratulations to her!!