Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Zander

Hi Everyone, I really am still here, just focusing more on editing before the Holidays, rather than blogging, but hopefully I'll get some more time today to post a couple more . . . we'll see.
Well this is Baby Zander. He was around 4.5 weeks old and about 11 lbs. when they came in for his newborn session. As expected for this older newborn age, it took most of the time to convince him that he really did want to close his eyes and sleep for a little bit. But during that time we did get some cute awake pictures of his beautiful eyes! Then after an hour or so, he decided to snooze for 5-10 minutes in which time I hurried to get as much of a variety as possible! I think we got some great stuff in that short amount of time! His mom and dad were so great to hang out with! They sure have a cutie!








There's something so special about the bond between a Mom and her baby :)



And also a special bond between a Dad and his son :)

We finally wore him out!







I know it's a different crop, but I absolutely love it! Especially with Mom's gorgeous blue eyes!!!







Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love these pics, Angela! And the parents are gorgeous - lucky boy! :)

Carrie said...

Great pics Angela! Looking at those pics makes me recall my photo shoot with Gabe. Priceless and something I will never forget. So glad I did newborn shots! They grow up so fast!