Monday, November 17, 2008

Family W. Full Post

Wow the pictures for this family turned out so awesome! There were seriously tons of great ones, these are just some of my favs :) I really do love the awesome colors of fall! So vibrant! I'm already starting to miss it as winter starts to set in.

Haha this next one just makes me laugh!

Yes, we did get an awesome kid picture (right at the beginning while everyone was happy being in front of the camera!)

Wow. All I have to say is wow and that this girl was soooo photogenic!!!







The Boys (well this pic is missing one of them who was quite finished with picture taking and just wanted to run around having fun)

Haha!!





The BEAUTIFUL girls! Seriously there were too many favs with just these two. There is just something so special about the relationship between a mom and a daughter.



















Model kids. Seriously :)

Thanks for your patience while waiting for this post! Let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I love these pictures and I sure miss seeing this family. Jann your kids look just like you. Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful!
A girl in Floral Design today showed your website to us, because she made the pink rose bouquet for her roommate's bridals, the pic that's on your main page for your blog. I was like - I know her! :) (and you got good advertising!)

Stan said...

I love the location and what their wearing. The close up kids pic are my favorite and also the first family one. I love the spontaneous funny faces of Bro. W. They should frame that up to a 20x24

Carrie said...

Beautiful! Can we go re-do our family pics and take them at this location??!! Georgous family. Love the color scheme they chose to wear. Next year, Angela, this is where I want to take our pics... K?? Perhaps in the Spring?