Friday, November 7, 2008

Nathan & Lisa are Married!!!

Nathan and Lisa are married now!!! It's actually been almost a month, but better late than never!! It was a wonderful day! Cold, but wonderful! I did just the temple pictures, and came a tiny bit early to the reception to do a mini session of the two of them. Then it was time to put away the camera for me and enjoy being with family! Actually I was mostly chasing my son around the whole reception center because he's no longer at the stage where he is just happy sitting on my lap :) Oh well.
Enjoy the pictures! They both were so awesome to brave the cold! I think we got some incredible pictures! (and of course I'm holding a couple of my absolute favs for the website which I know I keep saying is coming soon, but seriously, it's my goal this next coming week, as well as get caught up on the blog. Which do you all think is more important?)




No out of the ordinary color enhancement was done on these sky pictures. It really was that dark. Isn't it weird how if you take a picture of the sky from one direction, it's really blue, and from another it can be totally white (like right at the sun!) It's interesting.


































Thanks for stopping by!!! Please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOH, I love the feet one - so adorable! And the one of him dipping her in front of the temple with her veil over them - perfect. And the sepia one is great, good spot for sepia-use! You're fabulous!

Stan said...

You did a great job capturing their personality. Like the one with them jumping in the air towards the temple. I can totally picture Nathan & Lisa doing that. I also love the feet one. It shows how much she adores him. I love the way you do ring pictures in the flowers. They are all different but stunning.