Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family P. Full Post This Time!

Wow two posts in the past 24 hours!!!! Yeah I am doing good today . . . :) This family was so fun to hang out with several weeks ago! I've actually photographed some of them previously, so you may recognize some people. It was a beautiful day and we got tons of fun pictures! I hope these pictures will hold them over until I can finish editing the rest of them. Enjoy!!!





We have Grandpa to thank for this cute smiling picture!















These ladies were so fun!







I think this next one looks cool!







Thanks for stopping in everyone! Let me know what you think!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! Good location!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! (o: They look so good! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Natalie said...

LOVE the location! Isn't nature the perfect back drop? Great job!

Britanee Walker said...

the car pictures are all my favorites! oh and the very first one too!

Stan said...

This family looks so natural in this great location. Everyone looks relaxed liked their having fun. The first one is my favorite too. It will look so awesome blown up big on the wall. The lighting is amazing.

Carrie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new website!!! Great job! Oh and of course as always, fabulous pictures! Your a natural!!!