Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family V. - Full Post!!!


Do you remember this little guy??

Here is sweet little Gabe 6 months later!



And this picure was with his mom 6 months ago . . .

And here they are now!






And do you remember this family???



I had so much fun doing this family! Carrie found me through Craig's List a while back when I was first starting out, and I'm so glad she did! We just hit it right off from that first newborn session! It's days like those which make me so glad I do what I do! I meet so many wonderful friends! I just love it!

Well here are a bunch of family pictures! It was freezing this day, and they all were such troopers to brave the cold! But group huddles help keep everyone nice and warm! Gabe gets the center of all the warmth and love!:


Her darling boys:









I thought it was an awesome jump!

Gabe is the only one wanting to pay attention to me :)















A cute brother moment:





I LOVED being with your family that evening! It was so much fun! I also hope you LOVE your pictures because you're one of my big supporters and that means a lot to me! Thanks so much!

Thanks for stopping by! Please let me know what you think of these pictures!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Thank you so very much! I love them! It will be hard to decide which ones to hang on my wall!!

Marcy said...

Thanks a lot Angela, I'm crying! lol...you captured my sisters family beautifully! Way to go!