Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! This afternoon I took Caleb just outside of my house to do some pictures of him in his Pirate costume. Originally, I wanted to do a puppy dog costume because he knows how to bark, but after seeing the pictures that we got, it's a good thing I stuck to the cute pirate costume I found. Caleb was a good grumpy pirate. It wouldn't have been as cute as a grumpy puppy. I have this very first picture's success to thank my brother, Joshua, for helping me get him to smile because this is my one and only smiling picture I got out of my efforts. But pirates aren't always the happiest of people, so maybe Caleb was just keeping character ;)

These next two just make me laugh: He's just like his daddy, not too fond of photo sessions. It's like he's saying, "Do we really have to do this mom?" He is also exhausted as you can tell by the finger in the mouth. He is currently taking a nap now so he can be happy this evening, but by then my precious light will be gone! So this is just something that he had to do.





I really like this next one!

Any ways, have a fun safe Halloween evening! Don't eat too much candy! What did you or your kids dress up as for Halloween??? Make sure to get pictures ;)

1 comment:

Stan said...

Ahoy, A pirates life for me. Caleb makes a dang cute pirate