Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ryan & Susan's Engagements!


Ok, here they are!!! This first picture, I've been very anxious to try this out for quite some time. You'll probably see more of this kind of thing in the future. This couple was so much fun! This was the first session that I've had where we've had plenty of time, tons of pictures, and with time to spare! It was so much fun hanging out with them! I am so excited to photograph their December wedding in Oakland, California!!! Yep, that's right, I'll be a traveling photog very soon thanks to these two.

Enjoy the pictures :)



























His look here looks very mischievious ;)















3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

These are awesome pictures Angela. Looks really good!!!

Stan said...

I love this engagement session. You took an ordinary place and made it look extraordinary. Your approach was so unique. Love it, love it, love it!!!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! I love the location - where is this? The ones in the window of that building are so rad!
P.S. You'll love photographing in Oakland, it's so fun, and such great overlooks and scenery. Prepare for rain! :)