Monday, October 13, 2008

More and more sneak peeks . . .

My brother-in-law just got married this past weekend! I had the great honor of doing their temple pictures. More to come soon.
This next picture is of my other brother-in-law's family! We got lots of fun candid ones with them, but I thought I'd show one of my favorite traditional ones because when you have older kids like theirs, it's lots easier to get a bunch of traditional shots as well.

Here's a cute couple who is going to celebrate their 48th Anniversary this week! I thought I'd make sure to post at least one before their special day.

Well I seriously know that lots of you are ready for your full post previews, but it might be another week for the majority just because this week is the busiest week of October for me. 4 big sessions this week! So of course, check back for their one picture sneak peeks later on. Whitley and Brandon's full post is the next one up . . . so check back in the next day or so!

1 comment:

Stan said...

Angela the picture of Nathan & Lisa is breath-taking. I love David & Tara's family. That is my kind of traditional/non-traditional look. I love you
Mom