Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 session sneak peeks!

Ok, so here are sneak peeks of what I was doing all last week! It was crazy, but luckily everything went so well! Also I didn't plan on having a 5th session, but the weather was just so nice, and I had an evening available, so I decided to take my little guy out for his 1 year old pictures. Yes, the very adorable little guy at the top is my little sweetheart! Caleb definitely is my favorite subject, but isn't always the easiest one. As my friend, Carrie, will attest to, he was running around not wanting to look at the camera. It wasn't until I stuck him in a box that I could get some nice close-ups. I am really excited to share with you all my little cutie pie. More to come soon!
This next picture is of one of my couples getting married in November. We did both "Engagement" pictures as well as "Bridal" pictures. These two had me laughing the whole night! They are so cute together!

This next family is so cute! 18 month old twins can be a handful, and I never can have too many expectations out of the photo session, but I want their mom to see that at least one cute "moment" picture turned out! There are actually a bunch of cute ones, Ashley, so don't worry! Your girls are just too cute!

Next picture: Fun family! At the last minute we changed our plans to this location, and I hope they love it, because I sure did! We also got tons of way cute pictures which I can't wait to show them!

This is for you, Carrie! This guy tagged along with Caleb's session, and we got cute smiles out of both of them! I photographed this little guy as a newborn, and it's fun to see how big he's grown! He is such a happy baby!

Phew! Well now I've got to start editing all these pictures . . . :) It'll be fun!

Family B., you are up next for a full post!

5 comments:

Stan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stan said...

Could ya hurry and show us the rest of the pictures. I just can't wait to see them. They look amazing. No pressure, just kidding

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH!! Thank you so much for posting a picture from that session! I can't wait to see more!! Your awesome!!!

Unknown said...

These are AWESOME!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! (o: I can't wait to see the rest!!