Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family V. Teaser


I just had so much fun last night with this family, but let me tell you it was cold! These guys were so awesome though! Ok, so this picture I've had in my head for a long time. A moment caught between a family just enjoying each other with a view of the nature around them. Yes, if it was me, I'd print this one to be an 11x14 or bigger! Now I've just got to create something like this for my cute little family . . .
I can't wait to post more from this session! It was seriously such a fun night being with them! Even though it was cold :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, Thanks Angela! This is a great shot! And the background is beautiful! Thanks so much for your awesome ability to photograph our little family! Your amazing!!

Marcy said...

How GORGEOUS is my sister and her family of boys?! I love that shot Angela, and can't wait to see more. I'm not sure when I'll make it back to UT with my entire family for another shoot with you, so come on now...don't you want to plan a trip to Disneyland and on a detour, photograph my family on the beach in CA where it is 86 degrees here today? Come on now...you know you do!?! lol

Great job!